Kit Contains; W62951, W62950, W0590, W0591, W0592, W92956, W0589, W0588
- essential to 'Activate More Grip'
- Rear Control Arm Lower - Inner Bushing Kit
- Rear Control Arm Lower - Outer Bushing Kit
- Rear Control Arm Upper Front - Inner Bushing Kit
- Rear Control Arm Upper Rear - Inner Bushing Kit (Fitter Friendly)
- Rear Differential - Mount Front Bushing Kit
- Rear Differential - Mount Rear Bushing Kit
- Rear Shock Absorber - To Control Arm Bushing Kit (Fitter Friendly)
- Rear Toe Arm Inner - Bushing Kit
- Rear Trailing Arm Lower - Front Bushing Kit
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and its springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicle's suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes, and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.